About The Position
ESN looking for a QA Engineer to join our team.
For this position, you'll need to have great technical skills, prior experience testing consumer products, and a comprehensive understanding of QA workflow and technology in general.
You should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also adept at executing test cases manually and are passionate about quality - we'd like to meet you.
• At least 3 years experience working as a QA engineer with consumer-based products
• Experience in running manual tests on web and mobile applications
• Love of process, documentation, and methodology
• Creative and UX-oriented, with a true passion for quality
• Strong interpersonal, relationship management, and facilitation skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Ability to drill down into the smallest of details while guarding the true essence of the product
• Organized, independent, and eager to learn
• Experience in a fast-paced environment with a rapidly growing product
• Experience in the trading\gaming industries
· Bachelor’s in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/any related fields.
• Writing and working with test case documentation (STD, STP)
• Cross-platform manual testing: Android, iOS, Web
• Working with external test tools
• Manual exploratory and regression testing
• Investigating issues in production